Join our award-winning and talented search marketing agency that delivers industry leading campaigns to our clients across the world.
Working within a vibrant and passionate team of ~20, you will bring your energy and enthusiasm to help grow the client-led revenue by building the sales pipeline and facilitating inspiring conversations that will foster and lead to exciting new business partnerships.
In plain English – We are looking for you to generate and massage through to conversion, more search engine marketing leads.
About the Role
You will use your creative thinking to help identify potential brands in our target sectors and contribute to delivering tactical lead generation and convert the conversations to paid revenue.
What Will You Be Doing Day To Day?
- With support from the directors and wider teams, you will identify suitable targets to sell in relevant and appropriate agency services and solutions.
- Acting as a point of contact for new prospects, responding to inbound enquiries in good time, initial qualification to generate next step ‘face to face’ meetings and successful outcomes.
- Evangelising our unique agency proposition and inspiring sales leads to the benefits of working with an award winning trusted agency, providing a memorable first contact experience through to onboarding to the operational teams.
- You will have 100% accountability for and management of all your sales activity.
- You will contribute to improving our sales collateral and sales processes in order to prepare engaging and insightful presentations.
- Working alongside our Account team at the commencement of client projects to ensure a smooth transition from the Sales to Ops is given.
- You will be attending relevant industry or networking events that offer potential presenting and speaking opportunities to draw new organisations into our pipeline.
- Contributing to thought leadership pieces for our own marketing activity.
- Conducting yourself and doing business in a way which is consistent with all of our brand values and overall company ethos.
- Providing regular, accurate weekly sales forecasts to the Directors and operations management to allow future revenue and resource planning to be undertaken.
- Collaborating as part of the Sales, Marketing and Operations teams to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual business targets.
- 3-5 years proven experience in a commercially focused role within an agency environment.
- Proven background in generating leads via proactive prospecting, nurturing and successfully winning new business opportunities whilst exceeding set revenue targets.
- A successful track record of bringing relevant new business into an organisation and onboarding across to the account teams.
- Nurtured opportunities that have led to mid-sized digital projects (£150k+ per annum) across digital marketing channels.
- You enjoy the challenge of meeting new people and are commercially driven to find, close and convert these opportunities into paid client work.
- Confident to build and consistently maintain strong contacts across new business prospects and our customers at all levels of seniority.
- Relay our value proposition to all levels and excite decision makers. People need to listen to you.
- Curious with a real passion for innovative technology and ad formats along with the opportunities they may present to clients.
- Ability to accurately capture initial client requirements and present solutions in a language the client understands.
- A highly motivated self-starter that enjoys setting goals and winning.
- Comfortable with the autonomy to work alone and hit targets deploying your own proven methodology and approach.
Pathway For Progression
- The Sales / Business Development Manager role can offer accelerated progression into a more senior position within the Business Development Team.
- We would be open to you building your own team around you. You need to be able to walk the walk first though.
- We offer a competitive salary and commission which is subject to performance, skills and experience.
- If you bring revenue into the agency, we are happy to share a % of it with you.
- If you hit your goals, you will earn £80,000+ per annum.
We are based in Altrincham (WA15 9RP) however the role will primarily be remote.
We are an equal opportunities employer who strongly supports diversity in our team and welcome applications from all suitably qualified applicants.