We are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled content marketing / earned link specialist to join our expanding team.
Experienced in working on a variety of content marketing campaigns from an agency perspective, we are looking for someone to come in and own the entire process from initial ideation right through to outreach. You’ll enjoy planning and executing high quality and engaging content that delivers results for our portfolio of clients.
Working in conjunction with the wider SEO, PR, content and outreach teams, you’ll be comfortable planning and project managing each campaign from start to finish.
- Come up with engaging and compelling content ideas
- Present these ideas to our clients in a clear and coherent fashion
- Define and set KPIs that meet business objectives
- Plan and project manage content creation / development
- Work with internal teams and external suppliers, utilising resource when needed
- Create and plan the outreach strategy for each campaign
- Produce reports on the results of each campaign
You should have:
- A minimum of two years experience in a similar role
- Examples to hand of previous content marketing campaigns you have worked on
- Highly developed organisational skills whilst also being creative and forward thinking
- Experience of working on different content formats
- In depth knowledge of how to pitch content to journalists and publishers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to multitask
We are offering you:
We are a remote first organisation therefore this role is open to people all over the world. Your working hours would need to generally cover the UK working day.
- A flexible approach to how we work in the future will be needed. A few things won’t change though and they are:
- A flexible work day of 7 hours with core hours being between 10am and 4pm
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays plus Christmas and New Year. (and your birthday off)
- Powerful tools to do the job – both hardware and software
- Dedicated training budget to further develop your skills and knowledge.
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- A basic salary of £30,000 per annum plus coverage bonuses.