As a digital PR campaign manager, you will report to our head of SEO and operations management team to deliver and manage the digital PR campaigns for our clients and our own business.
Your role will straddle both the creative and outreach teams, enabling you to deliver best in class ideation and manage the process through to the delivery of overflowing coverage reports.
Externally, you will be working closely with key journalists, bloggers and other media influencers, and will be required to grow and maintain your own little black book of contacts.
- Responsible for digital PR campaigns for multiple clients, across a range of industries.
- Responsible for planning and implementing digital PR campaigns in line with clients’ business goals.
- Regularly research and source partners/influencers, create relationships and maintain a database of online contacts.
- Plan, source and evaluate content for multiple social media platforms.
- Work across internal teams to collaborate on creative ideas, online strategy and PR opportunities.
- Working closely with the wider SEO and PPC teams to ensure all campaign goals are achieved.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, practices and developments (digital industry,
- clients’ industry and agency industry).
- Develop client communications plans with schedules, priorities, and briefs.
- Identifying key influencers and channels that will increase the client’s online visibility and support their business goals.
- Minimum 2 years Digital PR experience.
- Contacts within regional and online media such as journalists and bloggers.
- Clear understanding of online consumer behaviour.
- A desire to continue learning about digital trends and developments, with the aim of expanding your skillset.
- Strong understanding of key social media platforms and how they are used by individuals and brands.
- Strong copywriting skills, especially for online audiences.
- Good reporting and analytical skills, and ability to use insight to develop future campaigns.
- Experience of Google Analytics and social media analytics platforms.
- Confidence to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion for all things digital.
- A willingness to give your role, team, and the wider business everything you’ve got, with a view to internal progression.
We Are Offering You:
We are a remote first organisation therefore this role is open to people all over the world. Your working hours would need to generally cover the UK working day.
A flexible approach to how we work in the future will be needed. A few things won’t change though and they are –
- Flexible work day of 8 working hours between 7am and 7pm.
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays plus Christmas and New Year.
- Powerful tools to do the job. No one should have less than 8GB RAM!
- Dedicated training budget to further develop your skills and knowledge.
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- A basic salary of £33,000 per annum plus coverage bonuses.
We know the value the right person in this role can bring.
We are willing to invest in your future if you help shape ours.