We are looking for an enthusiastic outreach executive to join our expanding digital agency. You should have at least 2 years experience working in a similar role with an understanding of effective link building and outreach techniques.
In addition to the requisite technical expertise, you will also need to be well organised with a keen attention to detail, being able to manage different projects within agreed timeframes. You should be adept at using SEO software such as SEMrush and Ahrefs, as well as being proficient in Google docs. You will need good communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with internal teams and external suppliers.
You will have a passion for all things digital and be willing to enhance your own knowledge by keeping up with the latest industry developments.
Role and responsibilities
Your role will be to manage our outreach campaigns, overseeing successful projects and ensuring the work is delivered on time and to a high standard. Your main tasks will include (but are not limited to)..
- Setting up blogger outreach campaigns using our own in house CMS
- Ensuring the work is delivered on time and to the requisite standard
- Keeping the account management teams abreast of the development of client campaigns in a timely manner
- Liaising with the rest of the outreach team to resolve any issues that may arise
- Using software including Google docs, SEMrush, Majestic and Moz.
- Assisting the wider SEO and content teams when necessary
- Any other ad-hoc tasks which assist with the successful delivery of a campaign
- Knowledge of outreach / link building techniques
- Experience in using SEO software such as SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs, Majestic
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise your workload
- Be adept at using Google docs
- Knowing a good link from a bad link with a justification why
- Understanding of link penalties, metrics, recoveries and monitoring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate will need to hit the ground running and be able to demonstrate a high level of self-management, independence and initiative.
- In return you will be rewarded commensurate with the level of performance you produce.
- We take huge pride in the work that we do and expect you to do the same.
What we’re offering…
We are a remote first organisation therefore this role is open to people all over the world. Your working hours would need to generally cover the UK working day.
A flexible approach to how we work in the future will be needed. A few things won’t change though and they are:
- A flexible work day of 7 hours with core hours being between 10am and 4pm
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays plus Christmas and New Year. (and your birthday off)
- Powerful tools to do the job – both hardware and software
- Dedicated training budget to further develop your skills and knowledge.
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- A basic salary of £24,000 per annum plus bonuses.