Up to £25,000 PA
- Fully remote
- Full Time/Permanent 32 hours, 4 day working week
- Dedicated training budget to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Annual bonus based on personal and company performance
- Contributory pension scheme
We are looking for an experienced PPC Executive to join our dynamic agency, to help in the delivery of best-in-class digital campaigns for our clients. Reporting into the Digital Marketing Director, the perfect candidate will be a motivated self-starter, with strong commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset that brings a creative and innovative approach to paid search, shopping and paid social.
The PPC team works flexible hours, and the role itself is 100% location independent, allowing you to live anywhere in the world. Be it the beaches in Miami, a mountain resort in the Swiss Alps or a 3 bedroom semi detached house in Manchester – the choice is yours.
This is a huge opportunity for you to help ideate and create engaging campaigns for a variety of top brands and work with an award-winning agency that over the last couple of years, has seen incredible growth.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, then read on to learn more about our company, the job description and how to apply for the position.
What is the PPC Executive role?
The role will work closely with the Digital Marketing Director and members of the PPC team to drive the paid media channels, supporting the full consumer funnel and continue driving growth across all marketing platforms.
You will manage and grow performance activities in PPC (YouTube, Google Ads, Shopping and GDN), as well as paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn) however experience with paid social is a bonus but not required.
This PPC Executive will be comfortable communicating ideas and change, creating/ building regular insight reports and presenting both internally at both weekly meetings and at board level.
You will be surrounded by talented digital marketing professionals that will help drive strategic thinking and help you become a true expert in your field.
What skills and experience are needed?
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role, either at a digital agency or at an in-house company
- Demonstrable interest for ecommerce marketing and the knowledge of other online marketing channels and their interactions with each other
- Experience with Tag Manager, Search ads as well as Shopping ads, and Data Studio is expected.
- Working towards metrics and managing budgets.
- Proactive in seeking new areas/technology/channels for increased customer acquisition
- An understanding of attribution models and how to forecast and report based on them.
- Proficient with Microsoft office and Google workspace
- Intermediate level experience of using Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with your teammates and client contacts.
- Problem solving
- Commercially focused
- Well organised
- Time management
What’s the culture like?
Our company is built on a culture of living life on your terms. Being a location-independent full-time position is one of the many benefits! You’ll be free to work anywhere in the world that serves your creativity best. The choice is yours.
However, due to the nature of the role, your hours would still need to coincide with the UK. So the hours would need to be between 7am and 7pm UK.
We aren’t going to chain you to a cubicle. We’re not a FTSE 100 company and you won’t be some badge number in the corporate machine. We will want your input and insight.
When you first start off, you will be training with the Digital Marketing Director for the first week. This is to show you the ropes, and introduce you to your colleagues and relevant stakeholders.
Probation is 6 months, and after this time you will be introduced to our bonus scheme, which is based on individual and company performance.
In this industry it’s important to stay up to date with any changes, so personal development is very important to us. So if you have a passion for all things digital and are willing to enhance your own knowledge by keeping up with the latest industry developments, we have a dedicated training budget to help supplement that further.
Our company also holds annual meetups (a-la Christmas party) where we gather in a fun location and celebrate a year’s hard work together.
Sounds great, how do I apply?
Here is the sequence of events we use when hiring our new PPC Executive:
- Send an updated CV and some examples of campaigns you have worked on to [email protected]
- This will be reviewed for suitability
- If you meet the requirements, we will then schedule an initial chat to go over some screening questions
- You will be given a to a task to complete
- We will review your task
- Second interviews will be done and a final decision made
- The chosen applicant will then be announced with a job offer and start date