Up to £32,000 PA
- Fully remote
- Full Time/Permanent 32 hours, 4 day working week
- Dedicated training budget to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Annual bonus based on personal and company performance
- Contributory pension scheme
We are looking for a Senior Digital PR Executive to work within our growing digital PR team to deliver high quality links for brands within B2B and consumer sectors using creative content and the latest digital PR techniques.
Our digital PR team works flexible hours, and the role itself is 100% location independent, allowing you to live anywhere in the world. Be it the beaches in Miami or in a mountain resort in the Swiss Alps – the choice is yours.
This is a huge opportunity for you to help ideate and create engaging campaigns for a variety of top brands and work with an award-winning agency that over the last couple of years, has seen incredible growth.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, then read on to learn more about our company, the job description and how to apply for the position.
What is the Senior Digital PR Executive role?
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about digital PR, who understands the media landscape and keeps up to date with the latest news and trends, both in the UK and around the world.
You will be joining Marketing Signal’s fast-growing digital PR team, helping to produce engaging creative content campaigns and finding new opportunities to build high quality links for our clients.
From the start, you’ll be involved in implementing the outreach strategy, from ideation sessions and production of the content, to pitching to journalists and reporting results back to both our clients and the wider team.
If you love creating newsworthy content that journalists will love to write about and seeing your work being featured in top publications, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Creating and conducting outreach campaigns for our clients
- Knowledge of how to successfully pitch content and stories to journalists
- A good understanding of the media landscape (both UK and international)
- Continuously building strong, long lasting relationships with journalists
- Monitoring the news, social media and emerging trends that could be relevant for PR
- Conducting ideation sessions for fresh PR content campaigns
- Media monitoring using tools such as HARO and ResponseSource
- Communicating directly with clients on any ongoing PR activities
- Reporting PR links and coverage results back to clients and the wider team
What skills and experience are needed?
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role, either at a digital agency or at an in-house brand
- Proficient with PR tools such as Gorkana, Cision, Buzzstream, Google Analytics
- Experience using Microsoft office and Google workspace tools
- Strong copywriting skills for creating press releases and outreach email pitches
- Well organised, good communication and time management skills
- A basic understanding of search engine optimisation and the value of links
- Knowledge in digital PR and outreach techniques and trends and how they can be implemented to build links for our clients
What’s the culture like?
Our company is built on a culture of living life on your terms. Being a location-independent full-time position is one of the many benefits! You’ll be free to work anywhere in the world that serves your creativity best. The choice is yours.
We aren’t going to chain you to a cubicle. We’re not a FTSE 100 company and you won’t be some badge number in the corporate machine. We will want your input and insight.
You’ll be working closely with the Head of PR, as well as the rest of the digital PR team in your first few weeks in the role. We’ll introduce you to the wider team, as well as bring you up to speed with the clients you’ll be working with. Rest assured that training on outreach processes and the tools we use to conduct our work will be provided from day 1 too!
We also have a generous bonus scheme that’s based on both individual and company performance, which you will be introduced to after passing your probationary period.
In this industry it’s important to stay up to date with any changes, so personal development is very important to us. So if you have a passion for all things digital and are willing to enhance your own knowledge by keeping up with the latest industry developments, we have a dedicated training budget to help supplement that further.
Our company also holds annual meetups (a-la Christmas party) where we gather in a fun location and celebrate a year’s hard work together.
Sounds great, how do I apply?
Here is the sequence of events we use when hiring our new Senior Digital PR Executive:
- Send an updated CV and some examples of campaigns you have worked on to [email protected]
- This will be reviewed for suitability
- If you meet the requirements, we will then schedule an initial chat to go over some screening questions
- You will be given a to a task to complete
- We will review your task
- Second interviews will be done and a final decision made
- The chosen applicant will then be announced with a job offer and start date