We are looking for an enthusiastic senior earned links specialist to join our expanding digital agency. You should have at least 3 years experience working in a similar role with an understanding of effective earned link building and outreach techniques.
In addition to the requisite creative expertise, you will also need to be well organised with a keen attention to detail, being able to manage different projects within agreed timeframes. You should be adept at prospecting for high quality sites and then be able to pitch compelling ideas in order to secure link opportunities.
You will have a passion for all things digital and be willing to enhance your own knowledge by keeping up with the latest industry developments.
Role and responsibilities
Your role will be to manage our outreach campaigns, overseeing successful projects and ensuring a consistent number of links are delivered each month. Your main tasks will include (but are not limited to)..
- Prospecting for relevant link targets using Pitchbox
- Auditing sites to ensure they are relevant and meet the agreed minimum domain metrics / KPIs
- Coming up with creative guest post ideas and pitching them to the approved list of target sites
- Managing responses and nurturing relationships in order to secure link opportunities
- Liaising with our content team, briefing them on what type of content is needed and when it needs to be delivered
- Knowledge and experience of running white hat and earned link building campaigns
- Experience of using outreach and SEO software such as Pitchbox, Ahrefs, SEMrush
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise your workload
- Understanding of domain metrics
- Excellent writing skills
Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
The ideal candidate will need to hit the ground running and be able to demonstrate a high level of self-management, independence and initiative. In return you will be rewarded commensurate with the level of performance you produce.
We take huge pride in the work that we do and expect you to do the same.
What we’re offering…
We are a remote first organisation therefore this role is open to people all over the world. Your working hours would need to generally cover the UK working day.
A flexible approach to how we work in the future will be needed. A few things won’t change though and they are:
- A flexible work day of 7 hours with core hours being between 10am and 4pm
- 30 days annual leave (inc Bank Holidays plus Christmas and New Year. (and your birthday off) )
- Powerful tools to do the job – both hardware and software
- Dedicated training budget to further develop your skills and knowledge.
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- A basic salary of £35,000 per annum plus very generous performance bonuses.
Get in touch with your CV and some recent work examples and we will be in touch.