We are looking for a motivated and proactive PR Senior Account/Account Executive to join our ever-growing team at Marketing Signals.
Your role will see you working alongside a great team on national and regional projects for established brands within the Fashion, Fitness and Accountancy sectors.
Working closely with the Digital PR Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for delivering PR media strategies for our clients, helping them achieve their marketing goals.
As a confident communicator and creative thinker, you will get heavily involved with delivery work, such as press release writing, pitching to journalists to raise brand awareness, ensuring KPIs are met and coming up with effective solutions to ensure coverage is secured. You will support the Digital PR Campaign Manager in creating meaningful client reports in a timely manner and begin to understand what could be done to deliver even better outcomes.
Able to work well collaboratively, you will consistently deliver against the unique set of requirements of working for a small agency.
You will be a strong writer, highly organised and an exceptional communicator, comfortable speaking with and building strong relationships with your team, clients and the media.
- Building relationships with the clients to understand their plans and objective
- Producing well written and relevant press releases
- Building relationships with key media contacts (national and regional) to gain a high level of coverage for clients.
- Devise effective strategies to generate additional publicity for the clients
- Liaising with the Digital PR Campaign Manager to ensure they’re kept updated
- Being pro-active and using multiple resources to identify opportunities for the client
You should have:
- Minimum one-two years of experience
- Previous agency experience and working with B2C brands
- Highly developed organisational skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- High attention to detail, able to work with accuracy
- Willingness to learn
- Positive attitude
We Are Offering You:
We are a remote first organisation therefore this role is open to people all over the world. Your working hours would need to generally cover the UK working day.
- A flexible approach to how we work in the future will be needed. A few things won’t change though and they are:
- A flexible work day of 7 hours with core hours being between 10am and 4pm
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays plus Christmas and New Year.
- Powerful tools to do the job. No one should have less than 8GB RAM!
- Dedicated training budget to further develop your skills and knowledge.
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- A basic salary of £24,000 per annum plus coverage bonuses.
- The potential to work with big brands and well know agencies
- Flexi-time working
- 30 days holiday including Christmas off as standard
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- Dedicated training budget
- Enhancements to your WFH setup
- A laptop and an additional computer screen
- Annual bonus based on company performance