We are looking for a Copywriter that is eager to break the mould. We don’t want flowery prose littered with adjectives and clunky run-on sentences. Can you produce SEO content that is not only data-driven but concise, insightful, and attention-grabbing? We’d like to hear from you.
- Knowledge of key on-page SEO concepts (e.g., keyword research, page length, backlink strategies, title tags, image tags)
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace (formerly G-suite)
- Capable of leading content projects from concept to delivery (experience in SEMrush, Google Analytics, and Surfer SEO or similar)
- Ability to compose clear and compelling copy (knowledge of key grammatical concepts such as passive and active voice)
- Ability to adapt writing style to maintain an accurate and consistent brand-specific tone
- Experience in writing for different digital channels and platforms (e.g., landing pages, white papers, blogs, social posts)
The right person will have a strong self-starter attitude. You should take pride in what you do and strive to deliver exceptional work. Innovation and creativity are central to this role. We expect developed interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate ideas efficiently as standard.
The successful candidate will be given a large degree of autonomy over task completion. We don’t micromanage our team members, and we value forthcoming individuals with original ideas.
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 DoE
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced digital marketing agency that expects – and rewards – the best, apply today for guaranteed consideration. We review all applications, but please note that due to the expected high volume of applicants, we may not reply if you are unsuccessful.