DIGITAL PR case study
Secure quality coverage and backlinks from top-tier media to grow the brand’s overall SEO and marketing strategies
Our brief was to secure quality coverage and backlinks from top-tier media in order to grow the brand’s overall SEO and marketing presence within in an initial 3-month timeframe.
We ran a multi-level PR campaign, encompassing several different tactics to ensure a consistent stream of top tier PR coverage and high quality backlinks. These included a hero campaign, comment ops, expert commentary and product placement/gifting.
After an initial brainstorm and ideation session with the client we agreed a strategy including all the various tactics that would be used throughout the campaign.
What results did
Over 20 pieces of PR coverage
Brand was featured in Hello, Closer, Yahoo, MSN & Heat
- Coverage was also secured on ITV daytime show This Morning
- 30 link placements with relevant fashion bloggers
- Number one ranking achieved for “co ords”
- Amplification on blogger social media channels
- 650M total circulation of all coverage
- Keyword rankings increased by average of 10%
- Achieved an average Domain Authority (DA) of 76
What our customer said about their campaign
Why choose Marketing Signals for your next search marketing campaign?
There are many search focused agencies out there.
Not all are made equal though. Is your current partner…