We are looking for a digital marketing executive to help us to raise the brand profile of our business, including driving more traffic to our site and generating new business enquiries.
What does the role entail?
The role itself will be focussed specifically on promoting our business online via suite of different marketing activities such as SEO, Content, PR and Paid Media. In addition we are also keen on engaging with industry events and relevant award ceremonies. We have the capability to run marketing activities across these channels, however your role will be to come in and devise an overall strategy and then execute and manage it on a day to day basis.
You will have full support of the senior leadership team and colleagues across the business for whatever resources and budget you need. In return we expect a solid work ethic and the ability to spot what needs doing and to get the work completed, measured and managed whilst communicating performance to the business on weekly basis.
- Devise, plan and implement a comprehensive digital marketing strategy for our business
- Come up with creative ideas and compelling campaigns that drive interest in our agency
- Liaise with internal teams about what resources you need and when
- Measure campaign output and report campaign performance to senior management team
- Monitor the latest trends and keep abreast of development in the search marketing landscape
- Manage award entries and event sponsorship
- Assist with the creation of slide decks and marketing collateral
- Manage external resource such as web designers etc
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook Linkedin.)
- Proven experience in a similar role
- A creative flair and penchant for coming up with ideas
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of how SEO, PPC and Digital PR work and interact
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong creative writing skills
- Be well organised
- Have a keen attention to detail
- Have the ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously
- Proficient with Google workspace: sheets, docs, slides etc
- 1+ years experience in a similar role, ideally at an agency although we would consider applications from inhouse
Why should I apply for this role?
Our team work flexible hours over a 4-day week and the role itself is 100% location independent, allowing you to live anywhere in the world. Be it the beaches in Miami or in a mountain resort in the Swiss Alps – the choice is yours.
This is a huge opportunity for you to help implement and manage the digital marketing activity of a progressive and award-winning agency.
We take huge pride in the work that we do and expect you to do the same.
- Fully remote
- 4 day week / 32 hours total (8 hours per day)
- 16 days (4 weeks) annual leave plus in addition all UK Bank Holidays and Christmas shut down
- Dedicated training budget to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Annual bonus based on personal and company performance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Fast PC or Macbook Air
- Company social events
Salary Range: £20,000 to 23,000 p.a depending on experience
How do I apply?
- Send an updated CV and some examples of campaigns you have worked on to [email protected] or upload your CV via this form
- This will be reviewed for suitability
- We will then schedule an initial chat to go over some screening questions
- You will be given a to a task to complete
- We will review your task
- Second interviews will be done and a final decision made
- The chosen applicant will then be emailed with a n employment offer and proposed start date