We are looking for an experienced Digital PR specialist to fulfil a newly created role of Media Relations Manager. The principal responsibility of this position is to coordinate and help execute creative digital PR campaigns.
Your role will straddle both the existing SEO, content, and PR Teams, enabling you to help us deliver best-in-class Digital PR campaigns.
Externally, you will be working closely with key journalists, bloggers, and other media influencers, and will be required to forge and nurture relationships in order to help us achieve our campaign goals. This is primarily a back-office function, with minimal client contact.
- Responsible for delivering creative Digital PR campaigns across a range of enterprise-level clients
- Attending ideation sessions to come up with compelling campaign ideas
- Liaising and coordinating the media activity of the existing PR execs
- Helping with the creation of campaign materials including digital assets, content, email templates and press releases
- Assisting with and consulting on, the creation of the media list for outreach
- Researching current trends or other notable campaign successes across the industry
- Ensuring KPIs are met
- Responsible for keeping the Digital PR Campaign updated on progress of the activity
You will have
- 3 years or more experience in a similar role, preferably from a digital marketing agency
- Existing contacts with journalists
- A penchant for coming up with creative campaign ideas
- Knowledge of how to successfully pitch your ideas to journalists
- Strong copywriting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Energy, enthusiasm and a passion for all things digital.
- Demonstrable examples of top tier PR coverage and links you have achieved
A competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum plus company bonus. We are a remote-first organisation therefore this role is open to people all over the world. Your working hours would need to generally cover the UK working day. A flexible approach to how we work in the future will be needed. A few things won’t change though and they are –
- Flexible workday of 7 hours between 8am and 8pm
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays plus Christmas and New Year
- Powerful tools to do the job. No one should have less than 8GB RAM!
- Dedicated training budget to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Contributory pension scheme
We know the value the right person in this role can bring.
We are willing to invest in your future if you help shape ours.
In the first instance, please email me personally – [email protected] – Show or tell me – why you?