We are looking for a pro-active and ambitious organic search marketing / SEO executive to support the Head of SEO and manage some of our clients’ search engine optimisation activities.
Already possessing a strong, marketing mind, you will be responsible for managing the implementation of all SEO related activities such as technical analysis and content strategy, link building and keyword research to increase rankings on Google.
Thriving in a busy environment, you will love and independently educate yourself about SEO and be ready to teach your new work colleagues a few things along the way.
You will be a key part of the SEO operations teams and your output will have a direct impact on the performance of the SEO campaigns we are running.
Whilst you will have full support of the senior leadership team and colleagues across the business, we expect a solid work ethic and the ability to spot what needs doing and to get the work completed, measured and managed whilst communicating to your colleagues and clients the what and why.
- Conduct keyword research to support new client pitches and existing client SEO campaigns
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO audits for client sites on a monthly basis
- Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies for a range of clients in a number of industries.
- Complete weekly and monthly performance reports and occasionally present the finding on a call or face to face meeting
- Help to contribute to the company blog and other external communications
- Guide the content team to produce SEO-friendly content
- Extract reporting data from the PPC team to support future SEO campaigns
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO technology, Google updates and industry changes
You will have at least two year’s experience in SEO, ideally in an agency although we would consider applications from inhouse. We will want to see your successes, both individually and as part of a team. You are part of a team in this role. Participation and communication is key.
You will have a good understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO and will likely have a few side projects of your own to continue your learning and earning.
We are not saying you should be a coder, but you will need to know your way around the basics of WordPress, Shopify and ideally BigCommerce CMS though.
We are not saying you should be a link builder, but you will need to know what makes a good or bad link and understand how to manage risk within a link profile.
- Experience using Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics & Google DataStudio
- Experience using 3rd party SEO software suites – SEMrush, Majestic, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog etc
- Familiarity with other aspects of digital marketing and how they can compliment and cannibalise SEO
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong communication, copywriting and reporting skills
- Strong time management skills
We are offering you:
The role is fully remote.
- Flexible day of 8 working hours between 8am and 6pm
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays plus Christmas and New Year
- Powerful tools to do the job – Hardware and Software
- Dedicated training budget to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Contributory pension scheme
- A very competitive salary based on your experience and what you bring to the business (£24-27k per annum)
We know the value the right person in this role can bring. We are willing to invest in your future if you help shape ours.